Saturday 1 October 2011

When She Left Me Alone...


Things tends to happen in life when you least expect them. My girlfriend breaking up with me was one of those things. She told me that she didn't feel "that way" for me anymore. At first, I couldn't understand it. How can someone just stop loving you from one day to the next?



I was heartbroken and confused, but I was determined not to let three years of my life with this girl go up in "smoke". I made up my mind that I would get her back. I sent flowers and told her things would be different if she would just give me a second chance, but I couldn't get through to her.

The harder I tried, the worse things became. I felt like I was running into a brick wall. Everything I did caused her to become more and more distant. I was a fool in love, and I knew it, but I just couldn't help it.

Out of desperation I joined some break up forum and started ranting off about my story. Suddenly, I had all sorts of people telling me what to do, but their advice was simply dead wrong. I didn't want to forget her; I wanted to get her back.

Don't get me wrong, I was grateful to everyone for taking the time to lend a helping hand, but I just didn't want to hear what they were telling me. Eventually they got tired of my "whining" and moved on to help others.



18 comments:

  1. write this on my blog forum... will take u out of this pain... nothing is impossible... life is not so easy but not too hard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @humraaz.. bro.. whtver u have to say,, u can tell me here

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work keep it up ..................really heart touching lines

    ReplyDelete
  4. really..heart touching lines dude...!!.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. THNX A LOT SHUBHALI .. THNX FOR CMNTING DEAR :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. owww...:) great start dea... n ya yuh are ryt... be positive...thnk on hao to get her bak rather den forcing uaself to forget her... she will surely realise ua love ..:)
    all da best fo further blogs and upcoming postz...
    WEll Done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thnx a lot sanjana.. and response to ur comment i cant give here..chk gmail for sure

    ReplyDelete
  8. night bro.. hai nahi thi ..... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmmmmmmm kya baat hai bhai ...:)Good Nice 1

    ReplyDelete
  10. thnx sumit...... but it was nt a nice xperience btw

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWWWW............HEART TOUCHING

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow.. nice restart.. (after ur diary..)it has been long since I read one of ur writings... good.. keep writing.. All the best..

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's an awsum post dear... heart touching lines... and i would say do whatever your heart says.. just listen to your heart... :) God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @abhishek - yes dear , i have started to write again after a long break , and hope this time i will stop only after im succesful in writing the book ,,, and i have got my co author also,and luckily dats a gal:-)

    ReplyDelete